- Aaron Hebbard; Religious Studies, Humanities. B.A., Religion, Vanguard University, 1992; M.A., Biblical Studies, Vanguard University, 1996; Ph.D., Literature, Theology and the Arts, University of Glasgow, 2005.
- M. Delene Armendarez; Mathematics. B.S., Behavioral Science, California Baptist University, Riverside, 2005; M.S., Education, California Baptist University, Riverside, 2012.
- Steven Avalos; Religious Studies. B.A., Christian Education, Louisiana Baptist University and Theological Seminary, 1993; M.A., Christian Education, Louisiana Baptist University and Theological Seminary, 1994; Ph.D., Theology, Pacific International University, Springfield, Missouri, 1999.
- Bruce Bouslough; Communications, Social Science. B.A., Physical Education, Whitworth College, 1968; M.A., Missiology, Fuller Theological Seminary, 1976; M.A., Education—Administration, University of Redlands, 1994; Ed.D., Education, Azusa Pacific University, 2016.
- Gail Bouslough; English Literature. B.A., Physical Education, Biola University, 1970; M.A., English Literature, California Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1995; Ph.D., English, Claremont Graduate University, 2007.
- Evelin Butler; Biology. B.A., Biology, Point Loma University, 1999; M.S., Cellular, Molecular and Developmental Biology, University of California, Riverside, 2005.
- Amanda Cothran; Business. A.A., Liberal Arts, Community Christian College, 2006; B.S., Business Administration, California Baptist University, Riverside, 2008; M.B.A., California Baptist University, Riverside, 2009.
- Rick DiFlorio, Physical Education. B.A., Physical Education, University of Redlands, 2002; M.A., Kinesiology and Sports Management, California Baptist University, Riverside, 2007.
- Eric Doucette, Business. B.A., Organizational Management, Master’s College, 2014; M.B.A., Business, California State University San Bernardino, 2016.
- Dustin Guerra; History. B.A., History/Political Science, Vanguard University, 1996; M.A., History, California State University, Long Beach, 2008.
- Terri Harris; Developmental Math. B.A., Education, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1996
- Jerrard Heard; Political Science. B.A., Communication, Mississippi State University; M.A., Telecommunica-tions, Southern Illinois University; M.Div., Reformed Theological Seminary; Ph.D., Historical Theology, University of Wales.
- Marilyn Hope; Library Science, Communication. B.S., Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine, 1971; B.S., Medical Anthropology, University of California, Riverside, 1989; M.L.I.S., Library and Information Science, University of Hawaii, 1990; M.A., Communication, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 1998; Ed.D. Candidate, Education, University of Redlands, 2016.
- Heather Keeney; English. B.A., English, California Baptist University, Riverside, 1999.
- Walter T. Linn; Sociology, Psychology. B.S., Rehabilitation Science, University of Texas Southwest, 1972; M.A., Counseling Psychology, Texas Tech University, 1973; M.A., Biblical Studies, International Christian Graduate University, 1979; D. Min., Family Ministry, International School of Theology, 1982; M.A., Family Sociology, University of Southern California, 1984; Ph.D., Sociology, University of Southern California, 1986.
- Lorna Obien; Mathematics. M.A., Mathematics Education, California State University, San Bernardino, 1991.
- Deborah Perkins; Physical Education, Health Science. B.S., Physical Education, The King’s College, New York, 1982 ; M.S., Exercise Science, California Polytechnic Institute, Pomona, California, 1988.
- Randy Rodden; Philosophy, Religious Studies. B.A., Speech Communication, California State University, Los Angeles, 1974; M.Div., Christian Associates Seminary, 1977; M.A., Philosophy, University of California, Riverside, 1989.
- Courtney Wilson; Health Science. B.S., Health Science, Morris College, Sumter, South Carolina, 2005; M.S., Health Services Administration, Strayer University, Charleston, South Carolina, 2010.