Community Christian College
For the past 20 years Community Christian College has been serving students and their parents by offering an affordable associate degree presented in a safe Christian worldview environment. Our liberal arts associate degree program provides you with most, if not all, of the lower-division courses needed for the bachelor's degree.
We have started new programs including the following emphasis:
- Bible and Theology
- Business Administration
- Early Childhood Development (Certificate and may be used towards Elective Credit for the A.A. degree)
- Quality Assurance
We are currently developing the following emphasis program:
- Sports Management
Our amazingly high quality, low cost courses and program are transferable. Community Christian College has transfer agreements with or has transferred students to schools such as:
- Wheaton College, IL (Ranked 63rd Nationally - U.S. News)
- Seattle Pacific University (Ranked 151st Nationally & 44th in Engineering - U.S. News)
- Biola University (Ranked 153rd Nationally - U.S. News)
- Northwestern College (Ranked 6th Midwestern Region - U.S. News)
- California Baptist University (Ranked 31st Western Region - U.S. News)
- SEE CCC/CBU FAST TRACK Program under ACADEMICS menu above
- The Master's University (Ranked 37th Western Region - U.S. News)
- Limestone College (Ranked 39th Southern Region - U.S. News)
- The Los Angeles Film School
- Grand Canyon University
- Hope International University
- Vanguard University
- American Heritage University
- Life Pacific College
- San Diego Christian College
- Dordt College
- Pacific Christian College
- Trinity Christian College
- Providence Christian College
- Crown College, Minnesota
- Johnson C. Smith University
In addition, Community Christian College credits are transferable to any of the following 60+ colleges and universities subject to the receiving institution's review and approval: TRACS
Community Christian College exists as an associates degree granting liberal arts institution to foster student learning and to educate students in a Christian worldview by developing the skills, competencies, and character to engage and thrive in our diverse world.
Faith is a gift of God and joins us to Christ, but we are given the responsibility and privilege to exercise our faith.
Your journey begins here. Learn how to put your God-given talents to use.
The Christian faith is our foundation for teaching you how to advance your education, personal development, and service.
Come to Community Christian College, and surround yourself with a Christian worldview. Develop character and strive for the best for your family, community and self.
- Financial aid available
- Personal attention designed around your individual needs
- Complete your AA on time and move on to career or your BA
Take a step of faith now. Learn more about how a Community Christian College education transforms your life. Apply now through our easy application process. It takes only a few minutes.
We have the hope that does not disappoint because our hope is in the eternal God who pours his love into our hearts. Your aspirations should drive your education. It starts with the foundation of a sound liberal arts curriculum. At CCC, you develop exceptional study habits, gain valuable critical thinking skills, and focus on the steps that lead to your AA, BA, and whatever is next. You dream it, now do it. Take the next step, apply today.
Jesus's greatest commandments were to love. "And you shall love the Lord with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these." Christ's commands are our passion. Come learn how to love God and neighbor in our loving Christian community, what we call Community Christian College. Commit to apply today.
Community Christian College is open to all without regard to race, gender, ethnic background, color, or disability.