Community Christian College welcomes students who can profit from the College’s educational program, who are committed to learning, and who enjoy the prospect of learning within a community of Christian scholarship.
The College invites applications from the following:
- Students who have graduated from high school.
- Students who have earned a G.E.D. (General Education Development) Certificate.
- Students who have earned a High School Proficiency Examination Certificate.
- Home-schooled students who are ready to take college courses.
- Students who have served in the armed forces.
- Students who wish to transfer from another college or university.
The College admits students on the basis of academic promise as perceived by the Admissions Committee.
The strong inclination of the College's Admissions Policy is to admit students who meet the basic requirements and who are eager to join this community of Christian scholarship.
Students are welcome to take courses on a part-time basis, either for credit or as auditors. The admissions process is the same as for those seeking full-time status. Enrollment priority is given to full-time students since the overriding considerations are the preservation of the integrity of instruction for each class.
The sequential curriculum and "off-hours" instructional times give the Associate of Arts degree program very practical advantages. Those individuals with work or family commitments, which make full-time study difficult, can pursue their general education on a halftime basis over four years. Subsequently, Bachelor's degree completion programs offered through area universities may provide a viable option to obtain the upper-division degree.
- Effective December 1, 2004 as required by the United States Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service, all international students who apply to Community Christian College will need to qualify for a Certificate of Nonimmigrant Student Status (F-1).
- As part of the application process, all international students must take the TOEFL test to determine their level of English competency. This may be taken online and results are to be forwarded to Community Christian College. The College Code is 038744.
- Final acceptance of the student will be decided by the college admissions committee at the Redlands main campus.
Community Christian College is open to all without regard to race, gender, ethnic background, color, or disability. Community Christian College is open to all without regard to race, sex, ethnic background, color, or disability.