In addition to scholarships specific to Community Christian College, there are a variety of scholarship websites available to students seeking additional assistance for college.
Make sure you have completed your FAFSA: http://www.fafsa.gov
Use our school code = 038744
- Finally Sold .com is offering a $500 scholarship not based on SAT/ACT scores or grades. See website for details.
- We are excited to offer The Healthline and NORD Stronger Scholarship Program of 2018, where we will be awarding four $5,000 scholarships to Community Christian College students committed to helping those living with rare and chronic disease. Healthline, the fastest growing health-information resource to more than 80 million monthly people, teamed up with the National Organization for Rare Diseases (NORD) to reignite The Stronger Scholarship program! Healthline and NORD are teaming up to launch the 2018 Stronger Scholarship, a program that aims to empower college students making a positive impact on rare and/or chronic diseases. Four applicants will be granted a $5,000 scholarship each to pursue their efforts in helping individuals with these conditions—either through research, patient advocacy, raising awareness, or community building. Learn more about the scholarship and how to apply at Healthline.
- Application period: March 1 – May 1, 2018
- Funds distributed August 2018
- Enrolled in an accredited U.S. program for Fall 2017
- Minimum 3.0 GPA from most recent transcript
- Demonstrate leadership and community involvement
- Demonstrate a connection to rare and/or chronic disease
- This scholarship offers a total of $1,500 in rewards and has a deadline of August 1, 2018. Below is a link to the scholarship:
- http://www.zumper.com/scholarship Zunper offers a $1,000 scholarship to outstanding college students who have helped their classmates or community in a tremendous way. The application is short, simple, and easy to fill out.
Winter: November 15, 2018 (to receive a Spring scholarship)
Spring: April 1, 2019 (to receive a Fall scholarship)
- Club Scholarship
- College NET MACH 25 Scholarship Database
- EduPrep Get Ready for College
- FastWeb Scholarship Search
- GoCollege Scholarship Search
- Peterson's Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Resource Network Express
- SuperCollege Scholarship Search
- The Scholarship Page!
- College Board Click on PAYING FOR COLLEGE, then Click on Scholarship Srch ( in the orange IMPORTANT STUFF box )
- Scholarships by Religion (Scholarship News)
- United Negro College Fund
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- The Hispanic College Fund, Inc. Click on Scholarships/Becas
- Scholarships for Minority Accounting Students
- Zonta International ( for women only )Click on Programs ( brown bar at the top ), then Jane M. Klausman Scholarship Program
- Business and Professional Women ( BPW ) ( Career Advancement Scholarships for women) Click on Foundation ( on red bar at the top ), then Scholarships ( on blue bar on left hand side )
- Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting Click on Scholarships (1st blue bar on top )
- Gates Millenium Scholarship
- Wal-Mart Click on Education
- Coca-Cola Scholarships Click on Apply Online ( top of page )
- Bank of America Financial Aid Sweepstakes
- Chela Financial Scholarships
- USA Funds Access to Education Scholarship Program
- The Elks National Foundation Scholarships