You must have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view the forms.

Submit forms by mail or by fax to:

Community Christian College
Attn: Financial Aid Office
1849 N. Wabash Ave.
Redlands, CA 92374
Fax: 909-794-1093


If you are selected for “verification”, the U.S. Department of Education requires that the Financial Aid office collect additional information from you. To continue to process your financial aid, you must submit a signed copy of your and your parents’ (or you and your spouse’s) most recent year Federal Tax Return (i.e. 1040) to the Financial Aid Office. In addition, you must also submit a copy of one of the following Verification Worksheets::


How do I determine ‘dependency’ status?

A student is categorized a Dependent or Independent student as determined by the Federal Government. A student is considered an “independent” student for the school year if one of the following is true:

  • The student is 24 years of age
  • The student is married
  • The student has one or more dependents that they support
  • The student is a veteran of the armed forces
  • If a) both parents are deceased or b) student is (or were until age 18) a ward or dependent of the court
  • The student is a Graduate (has received a bachelor’s degree)