Communications, Social Science. B.A., Education, Whitworth College, 1968; M.A., Missiology, Fuller Theological Seminary, 1976; M.A., Education-Administration, University of Redlands, 1994, Ph.D. Azusa Pacific University, 2016.
English Literature. B.A., Physical Education, Biola College, 1970; M.A., English Literature, California Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1995; Ph.D., English, Claremont Graduate University, 2007.
Math. B.A., Mathematics, University of Southern California; M.B.S., Applied Mathematics, University of Colorado, Denver; M.A., Educational Administrative Services, California State University, San Bernardino.
Fine and Performing Arts. B.A., Humanities, Chapman University, 1980; M.Mus., Music (Piano Performance), California State University, Fullerton, 1984; D.M.A., Keyboard Collaborative Arts, University of Southern California, 1995.
English. B.A., English, Pepperdine University; M.P.A., Social Service, Leadership & Government, Seton Hall University (NJ).
English. B.A., English, California Lutheran University; M.A., Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary.
College Forum. B.S., Business Administration, California State University, Long Beach; M.Div., Fuller Theological Seminary (CA); M.A., Family & Child Counseling, Azusa Pacific University (CA).
History. B.A., History/Political Science, Vanguard University, 1996; M.A., History, California State University, Long Beach, 2008.
Library Science. B.S., Biological Sciences, University of California, Irvine, 1971; B.S., Medical Anthropology, University of California, Riverside, 1989; M.L.I.S., Library and Information Science, University of Hawaii, 1990; M.A., Communication, University of Arizona, 1998.
Walter T. Linn
Sociology, Psychology. B.S., Rehabilitation Science, University of Texas Southwest, 1972; M.A., Counseling Psychology, Texas Tech University, 1973; M.A., Biblical Studies, International Christian Graduate University, 1979; D. Min., Family Ministry, International School of Theology, 1982; M.A., Family Sociology, University of Southern California, 1984; Ph.D., Sociology, University of Southern California, 1986.
English. B.A., English, California Baptist University; M.A., English, California Baptist University.
Mathematics. M.A., Mathematics teaching, California State University, San Bernardino, 1991.
Physical Education. B.S., Physical Education, The King's College; M.S., Exercise Science, Cal Poly Pomona.
Philosophy, Religious Studies. B.A., Speech Communication, California State University, Los Angeles, 1974; M.Div., Christian Associates Seminary, 1977; M.A., Philosophy, University of California, Riverside, 1989.
Psychology, Social Science. B.A., Psychology, California State University, San Bernardino, 1991; M.A., Ph.D., Psychology, University of California, Riverside, 1993, 1994.
English. B.A., Liberal Studies, California State University, Northridge; M.A., English, National University (CA).
- Ross Anderson, Ph. D., Baylor University--Biochemistry
- Kevin Christy, M.A., Education, Hope International Univ.--History
- Amanda Cothran, M.B.A., California Baptist University--Business
- Premkumar Dharmaroj, Ph. D., Fuller Theological Seminary--Intercultural Studies
- Brian Hoehn, M. Ed. Curriculum & Instruction-Mathematics
- Josie Johnson, M. Ed., Azusa Pacific University--Education Leadership
- Janine Kohut, M.A. University of Phoenix--Education
- Sara Lawson, M.A., Fuller Theological Seminary--Theology & Music
- Gayle Linn, M.S., California Baptist University--Educational Leadership
- Alisa Taylor, M.A., Azusa Pacific University, Clinical Psychology
- Krista Wagner, M.F.A., National University--Creative Writing, M.A., California State University at San Bernardino--English Literature
- Courtney Wilson, M.A., Strayer University--Health Services Administration